Monday, June 13, 2005

Avoid Perkins Restaurants

This past Friday had Min, Andy and I eating at Perkins on Jefferson Road in Rochester. The general manager there, Carrie Giambra, is apparently a vegetarian hater and she gave us a hard time about eating there. She was really rude and wouldn't even talk to us herself - she made the poor server talk to us for her so that we would get mad with our server instead of the manager. But that didn't work. I filed a complaint with Perkins corporate but apparently it is of no concern to them because they didn't bother to contact me about it at all. But I wanted to make sure that everyone in the blogosphere was made aware of what an awful restaurant Perkins has become so I have a link to the writeup about how Perkins Sucks over at SGL2 that everyone should check out.

If anyone has any additional stories of mistreatment at Perkins, let me know and I will totally link to you. I am on a campaign now, I am so upset that they were so mean to us.